I. I. Definitions
1. 1. Administrator – Batna Group Sp.z o.o., Domaniewska 50A, Warsaw is a company providing services via Internet. Batna Group accesses and stores information in User’s devices.
2. Cookies - computer data, in particular small text files saved and stored on the device through which the User uses the websites.
3. Administrator Cookies – Cookies published by the Administrator, related to the provision of services electronically by the Administrator through the Service.
4. External Cookies – Cookies published by Administrator’s partners, through the website.
5. Service - the website or web application that runs Administrator website, acting in the domain batnagroup.pl
6. The device - an electronic device through which the user gains access to the Service.
7. User - the entity on whose behalf in accordance with the Rules and laws electronic services can be provided, or with whom agreement on provision of services electronically may be concluded.
II. II. Types of Cookies
1. Cookies adopted by the Administrator are safe for your Device. In particular, it is not possible to penetrate the User’s device with viruses or other unwanted software or malware. These files allow to identify the software used by the User and adjust the Service individually to each User. Cookies typically contain the name of the domain from which they originate, their storage time on your Device and a value.
2. Administrator uses two types of cookies:
a. The session Cookies: are stored on your Device and remain there until the end of your browser’s session. Recorded information is then permanently deleted from the device’s memory. The mechanism does not allow session cookies to collect any personal data, or any confidential information from your Device.
b. Persistent cookies: they are stored on your Device and remain there until you delete them. The end of the browser’s session or turning the Device off does not delete them from your Device. The mechanism does not allow permanent cookies to collect any personal data or any confidential information from your Device.
3. The user has the possibility to limit or disable cookies. If you use this option, the use of the Service will be possible, except for the functions which, by their nature, require cookies.
III. Goals of using Cookies
1. The administrator uses own cookies for the following purposes:
a. Service Configuration
i) web content’s adaptation to the Service User’s preferences and Web Site use optimization.
ii) User’s device recognition and its location in order to properly display the web page tailored to individual needs;
iii) storage of settings chosen by the User and user interface personalization, eg. in terms of the language or region of the User,
b. User authentication and website session provision
i) maintenance of the Service User sessions (after logging in), so the user does not have re-enter the password to log in on every page of the Service;
ii) configuration of selected functions of the Service, allowing in particular the verification of the authenticity of the browser session,
iii) optimization and increase the services efficiency provided by the Administrator.
c. User’s location saving
i) proper configuration of selected functions of the Service, allowing in particular the alignment of the information provided to the User with regard to its location.
d. Analysis, testing and auditing views
i) anonymous statistics creation that help to understand how the Users use websites of the Service, which allows improving their structure and content;
e. Ensure the safety and reliability of the service
2. Service Administrator uses external Cookies for the following purposes:
a. collection of general and anonymous static data using analytical tools:
i) Google Analytics [administrator cookies: Google Inc., based in the US
b. show ads tailored to user preferences using the tools of internet advertising:
IV. Possibilities to determine the conditions of storage or access by Cookies
1. User can at any time change the settings for cookies, specifying conditions of their storage and access to files on your Device by Cookies. You can make changes to the settings using the web browser settings, or by using service configuration. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in your web browser configuration or inform them whenever posting Cookies on the device user. Detailed information on the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software settings (web browser).
2. The user may at any time remove Cookies using the features available in the web browser.